Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BEGINNING of an END...........

As I set my foot on the pedestal of a new chapter of my life all together,a question seems to bug me...what are all the things that I am giving up...and what are the things I am going to get...and is it really worth it..?is it what I should be doing?and somewhere,I know that the possible answer is a big NO...I for one,have always been a person scared of making bold decisions when the price at stake is my career,and as a result of choosing the most convenient decisions,finally have landed a job in an IT company like 90% of B.TECH PASS OUTS...and consequently because of that will be leaving my beloved home,people and the city I have always lived in all my life...in a way,I feel good as this is how I wanted things to be...in an other way,feel scared...excited...and so many mixed-up emotions difficult to explain...

I now realise,every new beginning has its obvious ending...and similarly every ending has another potential beginning....our lives,each and every moment,continue reminding us this fact through so many examples and signs...some we capture and hold......some go overlooked,unnoticed..and we continue living..

I have always been a believer of signs,and made so many wrong decisions because of that...always taken chances on wrong people..but then..maybe,I missed the more stronger and meaningful signs and chose to believe the convenient ones..ones that made me relaxed..gave me momentarily happiness..and then later on left me shattered and hopeless..

But I also know,that when we have nothing left to lose,there is no fear of losing either......and starting to gain is the only way out..life has always been a story of "survival of the fittest" and who am I to not abide the law?

What is the conclusion of this write-up/blog-post???well,unlike my previous ones,this does not have any..because I still am confused..if it is the beginning or the end.....and the kid inside me wants to have both somewhere somehow...its like watching that photograph in which u can not tell if it is a sunrise or sunset,as it captured the brief moment of one,which exactly looks like another of the other...




6 comments:

  1. Hmm..Even I do agree,v r really not worth of living in building our career limited to IT or whatever,like u said even I go with a big NO:)V got lots to achieve:)Its true V may miss our loved ones for a certain point of time,same time v should remind ourselves that v can never gonna miss when thy are true loved ones in our life.
    So what i say is v should better stick on to the present,keep it going on and start building our career in a way, where 1 day our loved ones see us on the mark,appreciate for our work and love to live with us and then we can say our day has begin finally and that should never let it end.

    I wish you all the best for every steps that u take in your life and i suggest u never to believe in signs,please:)Thanks for sharing such a wonderful and adorable blog post and Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WD JST SAY, LYFS ALL ABOUT CHANGING, WE CHANGE OURSELVES FROM 1 PERSON TO OTHER, WE CHANGE OUR JOBS, AND IN D WAY WE LOOSE SUM OF OUR LOVED 1S, BT ALSO GAIN NEW 1S......
    SO DONT WORRY, B HAPPY :)
    LET D LYF COME AS IT MAY, WE R GONNA OVERCOME ALL D PROBS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ankit:having friends like u,makes life easier and less scary... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always fine at the end...and if its not fine its not the end....!! cheer up gal...God has many things in stock for u...All the best for the beginning...!! WAY TO GO....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Zenith: thanx alott babes...u just made my day...
    :)

    ReplyDelete