Tuesday, January 11, 2011

@12.35 am... coming your way...midnight mayhem....!

Me,writing...writing blogs....this is scary....and why???because some unknown guy adviced me to write after reading my post in some random community...this has happened before,I always loved writing ever since I could remember...and if I am not mistaking,I did try to create a blog once before also...and wrote something as stupid as "hey am getting bored...thought to do something silly..well did it..ciao!!!"

SO...Why now?why today..?is it because I have got nothing to do???or is it because I got 130 likes from unknown strangers in my fb-post in some community...or is it because someone very special happened to me who unknowingly inspired me and also brought me back to the once real antara I used to be...???
 or is it because like all good things in life this is also an accident...but then again,is anything ever is "just an accident??"

maybe its all the above and much more...but mostly,I do feel that having a voice,no matter how loud or low,but having a voice is indeed very important,no matter which age you belong to ,no matter which profession you are in...one should always have an opinion...God gave you a brain to do some useful and wishful thinking and a heart to feel and only one short life to live....and use all your organs properly!and also knowing how to enjoy each and all of them... (all pun intended)... :|
SO...here I am...at 22...exercising my right to write,speak and maybe scream (who knows) ...

8 comments:

  1. juzz keep on writin,speakin n screamin...wish u all success in ur way ahead...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. some unknown whom we never seen never touched but feel every single time,may be they are not close but they r beside us all the time this unknown things are the friends.............. keep them as much as close .............

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm...
    the GIANT HEELS....i love the starter.sounds very attractive..!! forcin to read..hmm a nice attempt to accept the facts...which not only u but many faces...frends r indeed one very dearest..

    thou shell believe in the acceptance rather than critisizing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur postings are fresh & new
    keep blogging...

    ReplyDelete