Thursday, January 13, 2011

when Soul meets Soul...


I was feeling scared...for no practical reasons,not one that is significant..But I was scared..Just started blogging 2 days back,and already I felt I no longer am that motivated..felt that there is nothing that is forcing me enough to think more,to dig down deeper and then it happened...Something stirred inside me..a slight twitch in my heart..and I felt alive..once again..

There is a question that had always haunted me..DOES SOUL MATES EXIST?and...if they do...will I find mine??and what will happen if I lose him,after finding..where will it leave me?will I be able to carry on with that void,that emptiness inside me,will I be able to move on?or will I be shattered and become a reason to be judged by family,people who know nothing about me ..and the society at large who mostly  know how to criticize.I mean we feel better when someone else is in trouble even if we have much to feel sorry about our own selves..Because that is what cheers us up when we know that others are suffering too,and even better if they are in a worse condition..

without diverting from the topic,I kept on wondering,do I have a twin soul in this world,did I already find him and could not recognize and just have walked passed by him,or is he yet to come...AND..WILL HE EVER COME?
After doing some soul-searching,I realised,the chances of me encountering my soul mate in this life-time is if not negligible then also pretty less,I was sad..scared,and felt hopeless..

That dark cloud of sadness did not last long though,for I felt if everything starts with a zero and ends with a zero,for there was once just a beginning and there is no such end yet,and also going with SCIENCE'S LAWS OF ENERGY CONSERVATION and all the rests,the remains of our mortal being will be left in this world in some form or the other even when we will not exist,our soul will also remain in this world and it will continue its search,its never ending search for its mate,and till it finds it,it will keep on reincarnating in some bodily form or the other,that is why love is beyond explanation,timeless and also not gender biased..because LOVE ,in its true sense,is a search of one soul's to find its mirror image and then together they will form the pure flame of union and thus will be dedicated to the Almighty!


If we are lucky,we will find it in this lifetime,if not ,the journey will continue,the search will go on crossing over the over-rated boundaries of  life and death.The journey along the way will nurture us..and also will lead us to the destination..

7 comments:

  1. Hi Antara..i read it completely and atlast when i finished i was in a different world. don't know what to say; if i truly say then dont have words to explain.after reading this m feeling like there's a fight going on inside me-A fight between my social values and my soul.
    I really appreciate it.you did marvelous work.Its the real truth of life.
    And our soul mate will definitely come...it could also happened that we met him somewhere or it couldnt...nothing is certain.
    Well i will wait for your another blog...
    I am impressed and not just impressed i am deeply touched by it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx rajnish........uor words will motivate me to write many as such!!!thanx alotttt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey antara...
    wel reading d above i definitely dnt feel that its ur first attempt.brilliant choice of words and expression. d work is really impressive and very touching.
    i suggest u to not stop writing.many more masterpieces on their way :)
    finally i've found my soulmate and m sure u will too :)
    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks alottt omsairam,well this is my 3rd attempt,the first two are the previous two posts...thanx alot 4 uor words of ncrgmnt..will definitely try to continue...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speechless...antra..
    how u got this much feeling in ur heart...??

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you ritesh... guess,i like to do a bit soul-searching now and then... :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work Antara. You must write up more often.

    ReplyDelete